Wire Lubepads (Packs of 6)
Regular price $8.75
Keeps Mig, Sub-Arc, and Flux Core Cable Conduits producing for up to 3 months without down time for cleaning. Packs of 6
- Eliminates erratic wire feed caused by dust, particles, and flashing being trapped inside conduit lines.
- Increases wire surface feedability.
- Wire Lube Pads lowers the coefficient of friction in conduits approximately 60% and increases life of wire feed units.
- Pretreatment in Wire Lube Pads will not dry out or evaporate.
- Contains no solvents, abrasives, carbon, sulfur, nitrogen, moly disulphide or silicones.
- Economical, easy to use, non-toxic, and non-flammable.
- Applications: For steel, stainless, hard-facing, silicon bronze, aluminum, solid and cored wire, etc.
- Wire Lube Pads can be certified for nuclear welding.
- Flexibility to use pad on both sides and on any axis.